Tuesday 9 October 2007

Why?

Okay,

So here's the first post.

The reason why I've started this blog is sort of mentioned on the right. But there's also another reason; it's a paper I wrote for a job application.

A market research company (who's name will remain unmentioned, sorry) wanted me to send my CV along with a 350 word paper. The title of the paper? 'What's the next big thing?'

So two months ago on a tuesday evening (three hours before the deadline...always last moments right?) I wrote my humble opinion on the subject and emailed it. Apparently the person on the other end of the glass-fibre cable did not agree with me, or at least that's what I'm assuming since I didn't hear anything from them since.

So here I was left with this article which I believed in...what to do with it? I found that letting it collect dust in my applications & CV folder would be a shame.

*Ping*, small moment of enlightenment...a blog! Since I was one of the three people left on this planet without one I thought that now would be a good time as any to start one. At least I already had one article I could post.

Et voila mesdames at messieurs, that's why it starts here! Enjoy

PieterM

PS Anyone want to guess what my next post will be...?

No comments: